Ecommerce Template Features
The main features of Ecommerce Templates are listed here. There are quite a few of them. Click on a link below to see a list of the features in that section.
- Full online control panel for simple admin management - Shop demo with admin login
- Simple process for adding, modifying, and deleting products and categories
- Dynamically populate product pages without the need to touch the database.
- Password-protected CSS-based skinnable control panel
- Full online order viewing by date selection and search.
- Product search within the admin section.
- Editable order details
- Affiliate program included with online viewing of affiliate sales
- Downloadable product inventory.
- CSV database upload
- Language specific admin available
- Up to three languages supported from the same database
- MS SQL Server compatible
Product and Category Options
- Unlimited number of products.
- Upselling of related, bestselling, recommended products as well as suggesting products purchased by other customers
- Show multiple currencies
- Place products in several categories
- Up to a depth of 10 levels of sub-categories.
- Extra detail page for more detailed product descriptions with layout options.
- Allows for use of HTML in product descriptions to make formatting easy
- Set-up and assign designers, manufacturers, and drop shippers to products and send them order details if required on receipt of orders
- Provision of coupons so clients can purchase at a discounted rate by entering their coupon code
- Apply discounts by product or category depending on total purchase or quantity ordered
- Specify the number of products per page.
- Choice of product and category layouts, using one or multiple columns of products
- Optional images choice for categories.
- Choice of product listing by price, id, user choice or alphabetically
- Product options allow for the selection of color, size etc. with price differences shown in real time - choose between drop down menus and radio buttons
- Allow clients to type in their own requirements for a particular product
- Product options can have their own product ID
- Clone products and product options for faster input.
- Wholesale and retail pricing depending on login
- Quantity pricing option
- Option of showing the "buy" button or an "Out of stock message".
- Option of maintaining a product in your inventory but not showing on the store.
- Stock management feature permits you to define the number of products in stock, and the store will automatically generate an "Out of stock" message once the last item in stock has been purchased
- Stock management for product options
- Show number of products in stock on the products page
- Set minimum purchase total requirement
- Email to friend link option - product specific
- Choice of currency symbols and formatting.
- Change all store generated language from one place
- Option to remove buy and checkout buttons making the plus version compatible for other uses, for example real estate listings, online catalogue etc
- Order categories to suit your needs.
- Option of showing list price and your price.
Shipping and Checkout
- Weight-based shipping by zone
- Flat rate shipping
- USPS shipping rate integration and order tracking
- UPS shipping and order tracking
- FedEx shipping and order tracking
- Canada Post
- Free shipping option (choose by country and/or total order or number of items purchased)
- Price-based shipping
- Shipping estimator before checkout
- Customer shipping carrier selector
- Provide a different shipping method for international customers in respect to domestic buyers.
- Global handling charge option.
- Handling charge per payment provider
- Offer customers a tracking number.
- Compatible with all major tax systems (including Australia & Canada)
- Offline credit card processing
- Complete integration with the top payment processors, such as Sage Pay and PayPal, and/or email notification only
- Order status look up page for customers
- Automatic email to customers on order status change
- Integrates PayPal's Instant Payment Notification for secure order processing
- Email notification once an order has been placed.
- Printable receipt on thanks page
- HTML header and footer for the confirmation email
- Download orders to a .csv file.
- Print packing slips from the admin orders page.
- "Remember me" option for return users.
- Block IPs or IP ranges.
- Template editor - Adobe Dreamweaver or another web editor for the CSS Ecommerce Templates
- Search engine friendly options such as static pages and generated title and meta tags available
- Original .png files included for editing graphics in Adobe Fireworks.
- Global design changes made simple through Dreamweaver template (.dwt) and library (.lbi) files
- Simple to change colors and personalize the store.
- Multiple CSS classes available for key display options
- Alt attribute information automatically added to category and product images
- Integrated product search page.
- Built in modular fashion, allowing for free future upgrades and addition of new features.
- 6 month free technical support
- Downloadable user manual. Contact us for more information.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- For the ASP templates, a Windows server capable of running a Microsoft Access database. For the PHP templates, a Unix/Linux server running a minimum of PHP4.1 and a MySQL database
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5+ or any modern browser for using the admin section.
Recent Features PA-DSS compliance1 and Magic Toolbox integration for product images.
• Info •
FREE Ecommerce Template installation for anyone who buys a PHP template and ecommerce web hosting.
1 The software is officially certified PA-DSS compliant by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.